Globe Extended Shaft Fans are special purpose fans designed to efficiently and evenly circulate the interior air of an oven so as to maintain a uniform temperature within the oven.
The fan motor has larger DE bearings which allows shafts of greater diameters to be built, with lengths of up to 10 times those of a standard shaft. The fan cooled motor is mounted outside the oven, the long shaft passes through the insulation width and the fan blade is mounted on the end of the shaft in the oven.
- Made of high quality material for maximum durability, long service life.
- Professional production, high temperature resistance, low noise, stable performance and high reliability.
- Great moment of strength, low energy consumption, high efficiency and energy saving.
- With cooling fan, better heat dissipation, superior performance.
- Reasonable structure and light weight, reliable operation and convenient installation.
Salient Features of GLOBE Extended Shaft Fans Specially engineered for Oven Air Circulation.
- Motor : Totally enclosed fan cooled. Continuous duty
- Insulation Class : F
- Shaft : EN 8
- Fan blade : MS
|EXTENDED SHAFT FANS|
|Sweep||Supply Voltage||Current 1 phase||Speed||Power input||Free Air Delivery|